We have carefully selected your accommodation, looking for the best possible balance between comfort, quality and price. For some trips we will stay in luxury accommodation where available, others use a combination of 3-star hotels and guesthouses, while some are hostel-based. Single supplements may be available depending on the trip.
All our trips use a comfortable private vehicle for the entire journey.
Flights are not included. We can help and advise you on getting the right flights. We use Journey Latin America for booking flights as a top-service independent tour operator.
What is included
Please use the following information as a guide and refer to the relevant trip dossier for further information.
All our trips include as standard:
- Professional Chilean Mountain Guides.
- Avalanche awareness talk.
- Private overland transport for the duration of the trip.
- Breakfast daily and meals as per the itinerary.
- Mountaineering gear: ice axe, crampons, snow shovel & snow probe.
- Accommodation according to the itinerary.
- Financial protection through Travlaw LLP.